Hey there, I’m Mary!
I am a Traditional Catholic wife & mother of four little ones. We live on my husband’s family cattle ranch in the middle of nowhere Nebraska.
That’s right, I met and married my own real life cowboy! As a former city girl, you can imagine the culture shock. But we all know, God works in mysterious ways!
Raising little ones is not the easiest of tasks. But I am so grateful that this is my vocation. God has blessed us immensely.
I’m passionate about my faith, family, tradition & vintage life. And of course, coffee.
Tacos & Pasta
Cooking & Gardening
Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary
- Faith: Traditional Catholic
- Age: 39
- Location: Atkinson, Nebraska
- Hometown: Los Angeles, California
- Years married: 10
- Children: 3 girls and 1 boy.
- Previous job(s): Human Resources Manager, Store Engagement Manager
- Hobbies: gardening & cooking
- Favorite food: tacos & pasta